Successful applicants to the Green and Gold Grant will be reimbursed (i.e. paid back) the money they spend on their professional development activity as outlined in their approved budget.
To arrange reimbursement:
- Submit your activity report to email@example.com within 14 days of your activity. Please see further details about the report requirements here.
- Only those expenses which were approved for funding in the original budget and for which original receipts are provided will be reimbursed. Your reimbursed expenses cannot exceed the amount you were originally approved for in your budget.
- Expenses and reimbursements must be in alignment with University policies.
- Proof of payment is required for all expenses (ie. original receipt, bank/credit card statement, e-transfer confirmation)
- If a third party (ie. department or student group, etc.) has paid for an expense on your behalf, documentation will be required to demonstrate that you have paid them for this expense. This supporting documentation may include, but is not limited to: official receipt, bank/credit card statement or e-transfer confirmation.
Once your reimbursement is submitted, you will receive your funds within approximately three weeks.