Short Answer Questions
In your application, you must answer several short answer questions relating to the purpose and goals of the grant.
- What are you leadership and/or professional goals? (max 150 words)
- How will participating in theis specific activity help you achieve your leadership/and or professional goals? (max 150 words)
- How will this specific activity help you explore future career opportunities? (max 150 words)
- What knowledge, skills and abilities will you develop through this activity? How will you apply them after the activity? (max 150 words)
- If you are presenting research as part of your activity: Please explain how the conference will inform your professional development and practices, beyond just presenting your research? (max 100 words)
- Please list any additional information you would like the adjudication committee to know. (max 100 words)
Consider getting feedback on your answers from someone like your referee, a Centre for Writers tutor, or a Writing Resources advisor.
The Career Centre also offers personalized, one-on-one support for students applying to the Green and Gold Grant. Feedback must be requested at least one week before the application deadline.