CAPS: Your U of A Career Centre knows the power of mentoring in developing future leaders in the workplace. That's why for the past five years CAPS has been offering the CAPS Career Mentoring Program where students are matched with a mentor in their field of interest to help them:
- Develop a leadership role in their field of interest;
- Gain unique insights into their chosen profession;
- Establish networks vital to professional practice and advancement;
- Enhance their future employability skills; and
- Learn about professional practices in different workplace and contexts.
Visit the CAPS website to learn more about the CAPS Career Mentoring Program and submit an application before 4 p.m. on Thursday, October 3, 2013.